PLEASE READ OUR CLIENT CONSENT INFORMATION AND GENERAL POLICIES
1. If any client experiences discomfort or has any concerns during the procedure, the client must advise the lash artist immediately. The client will not hold Lashes on Main or any of their employees responsible for any ill effects caused by your treatment/procedure.
2. After any eyelash extension appointment, if the client feels burning, itching and/or discomfort to the eyelid or experience swelling of the eyes, it is the client's sole responsibility to seek medical attention, at their own expense.
3. If a client has a reaction to the lash extensions, the client understands that there are no refunds on services rendered.
4. The client understands that, under no circumstances, will Lashes on Main offer a refund for eyelash extension services.
5. All clients will be given an aftercare sheet with information on how to properly care for the extensions. The client will not hold Lashes on Main, or any of their employees, responsible for premature shedding due to lack of home care.
6. Using mascara on a regular basis can shorten the longevity of eyelash extensions. Clients are advised to NEVER wear waterproof mascara or eyeliner.
7. All clients are required to have a credit card on file prior to booking an appointment.
8. Appointments cancelled with less than a 48-hour notice will be charged 100% of the missed appointment charge. If it happens a second time, the client will be required to pay a 50% nonrefundable deposit on all future appointments. If it happens a third time, it is understood that the client's relationship with Lashes on Main may be terminated.
9. If the client is a no-show for the appointment, the client will be charged 100% of the missed appointment charge and a 50% non-refundable deposit will be required for all future appointments. If it happens a second time, it is understand that the client's relationship with Lashes on Main may be terminated.
10. Photos of your lashes may be taken on the day of your procedure and/or during future procedures. These will remain the property of Lashes on Main and their employees. They may be used for marketing, social media or to document the condition of your lashes when you arrived. You may not be notified when they’re being used but you’re welcome to share the photos as well. You may opt out of having pictures taken. However, you must let your artist know prior to your procedure.